— This version is different because of its multiple string lenght and fan fretted fingerboard–
As all the other, EGO is formed on the typical modular design: chassis, arm, hearth and head.
The EGO module:
- CHASSIS is the central body, the true frame of the EGO module. Designed to accommodate all the parts available on the EGO catalog. Customizable with regard to materials, finishes, housing and bridges and pickups.
- ARM is the interchangeable armrest, there are many models to satisfy even the most demanding tastes. various materials and finishes are available with a catalog always updated.
- HEARTH is the heart of the guitar, a completely interchangeable control panel to never be “out of time” .This slot allows you to quickly change the electronics configuration.
- HEAD is the special neck with its XXL joint and six mounting points, headless In #Hyper version is offered with multiple scale of 26.6 “to 27.9”, fully customizable in materials, finishes and technical features.
In the #super version you can find:
- 6 or 7 strings guitars with fixed or floating bridges. Fanned (multiple string lenght from 26.6″ to 27.9″).
The Ego guitar has no standard
this example shows the base configuration. Remember that you can configure your own online.
#super EGOguitar 6
(base selection) this is the defoult starting point in the dedicated configurator.
- Chassis material : Alder
- Top: None
- Chassis Color: Natural matte
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup central +: Lace Alumitone Deathbucker (nero)
- Bridge Pickup: Lace Alumitone Deathbucker (nero)
- Bridge: Fisso Fanned 6 strings chrome
- Hearth – material: Alder
- Hearth – color: Natural matte
- Hearth Style: Starter (VOL+TONE+3WAY switch)
- Arm – material: alder
- Arm – color: Natural matte
- Arm – style: Model A
- screws: Natural ERGAL
- neck material: maple
- Neck back shape: Fat Back
- Fingerboard material: Maple
- Fingerboard radius: compound radius 10″-16″
- Frets 6230
- Inlays : None
- Nuts: 6 strings chrome
- Bag:EGO bag dedicated